- Donald Trump's turbulence filled launch – POLITICO
The former president has had a choppy first two weeks of his campaign. Some changes to his larger operation are coming.
- Mitt Romney Brutally Assesses How Low Donald Trump Will Go – Yahoo News
The Utah senator responded to the former president’s meeting with Kanye West and white supremacist Nick Fuentes.
- Mike Pence calls on Donald Trump to apologize for dinner with white nationalist, Kanye West
A growing number of Republicans, including Mike Pence, criticized Donald Trump on Monday for dining with a Holocaust-denying white nationalist.
- Mitch McConnell Criticizes Donald Trump for Meeting Nick Fuentes, Kanye West – WSJ
“Let me just say that there is no room in the Republican party for anti-Semitism or white supremacy,” Mr. McConnell, a Kentucky Republican, told …
- Trump doesn't have 'absolute immunity' over efforts to overturn 2020 election, judge says
Former President Donald Trump speaks at the Conservative Political Action Conference on Aug. 6, 2022, in Dallas, Texas.Brandon Bell / Getty Images …
- Ye Walks Out Of Interview After He Claimed Donald Trump 'Lied' About Him | iHeart
The artist speaks out after dining with the former president and a white nationalist. | iHeart.
- The Supreme Court Case That's All About Donald Trump – The Atlantic
Moore concerns the “independent state legislature” theory: the idea that the Constitution grants state legislatures some level of special authority in …
- Pence Says Trump Should 'Apologize' for Dining with White Supremacist – People
‘President Trump was wrong to give a white nationalist, an antisemite and a Holocaust denier a seat at the table,’ former Vice President Mike …
- Michels: Trump assured him no campaign visit needed – AP News
MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Losing Wisconsin Republican gubernatorial candidate Tim Michels said Tuesday that former President Donald Trump told him five …
- "None of this will work": Trump attacks new special counsel's sister-in-law in Truth Social meltdown
In his latest meltdown on Truth Social, former President Donald Trump criticized new special counsel Jack Smith as a “hit man” and a “fully …
- Donald Trump's Nick Fuentes dinner comes after a history of white nationalist enabling – Vox
Over the years, Trump has repeatedly egged on white supremacists — who believe that white people are inherently superior — and white nationalists, who …
- Kevin McCarthy just tried to explain away Donald Trump's dinner with a White nationalist
A week after Donald Trump dined with White nationalist and Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy finally addressed …
- Republicans Condemn Trump's Fraternizing with Antisemites – National Review
The narrative of GOP silence in response to Donald Trump’s appalling meeting with Kanye West and Nick Fuentes was premature.
- What Mike Pence gets so wrong about Donald Trump – CNN
Mike Pence on Monday condemned Donald Trump for having dinner with White nationalist and Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes and rapper Kanye West, …
- Disgraced Kanye West slams Donald Trump saying he is 'known for lying' after Mar-a-Lago …
The hip-hop star, who has been airing a series of vile anti-Semitic remarks in a bizarre 2024 presidential campaign tour, was hosted at Trump’s …
- Donald Trump Frets Over Special Counsel Jack Smith in String of Messages – Newsweek
The former president has claimed the appointment of Smith is proof the DOJ is “weaponized” against him.
- Will Donald Trump win the Republican nomination? | The Week
The former president is vying for the White House again, but reactions within the GOP have been mixed.
- McConnell, Republicans denounce Trump's dinner with white supremacist – USA Today
A rising number of Republicans are calling on Donald Trump to express regret for a dinner with white nationalist and antisemitic guests.
- Donald Trump Could Win the 2024 Republican Nomination – Bloomberg
A number of factors would have to line up just right for the former president to secure his party’s backing.
- McConnell suggests Trump is 'highly unlikely' to win presidential election due to Ye, Fuentes dinner
Donald Trump has received criticism for dining with the rapper once known as Kanye West and white supremacist Nick Fuentes at his Mar-a-Lago club.